Majority of Messengers don’t let you create funny, custom smileys. They just offer you a default set of emoticons without any other option for you to play with. Wouldn’t you like to make your own smileys, wouldn’t you like to amaze your friends online with a fresh, new, funny set of personal emoticons? The new Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM2011) has got a quite interesting option which will satisfy your desire to be unique on the Internet. Make your funny, free smileys in a couple of seconds thanks to this small tutorial!
- Open your Windows Live Messenger 2011.
- Click Tools.
- Click Emoticons from the menu.
- A window with a list of smileys will appear on your screen.
- On the left of the window you will notice a Create… button. Click it.
- Now, specify an image that you would like to use as your custom emoticon. Click the Find Image… button.
- Once you have got your image, click the open Button.
- Now, give your pic or smilies a keyboard shortcut click OK.
- Close all the open windows.
- Done! Next time you will chat with your friends you will be able to choose your personal emoticons from the list of smileys within Windows Live Messenger 2011.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.