If you have got a Facebook account I bet that you want to block the annoying Mafia Wars application from your personal profile, isn’t it? Mafia Wars (just in case you don’t know what I am talking about…but I doubt about it) is a game, an application, a multiplayer browser game which is available on a lot of social networks. The goal of this game is fight other users (the location is New York, little Italy and other USA locations) through theft of cash, “icing”, or “death”. The more you win the more you earn points. Of course the game is more complex than this as there are a lot of rules as well as coalitions, under negotiations etc. as you can see on the Mafia Wars forum. If you don’t care about this game and you wish to block it permanently from your Facebook profile, you have to know that you can do it in a very easy way!
If you want to disable and stop the Mafia War application from Facebook you will have to follow these steps:
- Login to Your Facebook account.
- Locate the annoying Mafia Wars application.
- Hover you mouse over it.
- Click the drop down menu and click Hide Mafia War.
Keep in mind that this trick also works for other browser games which keep popping up on Facebook such as Farmville and Street Racing.
Now, if you wish to block the troublesome application on your Facebook feeds you will have to click the “M” icon below the latest announcement or news and click on the Mafia Wars main page near the upper left to block the application. This simple step will delete and erase all the unwanted news.
Tags: Facebook, security, trick
- hide profile mafia wars facebook
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.