If you live in a country outside the United States (Usa) you might be at loss on how to reach and access Google.com website which is nothing else that the official version of Google Usa. In fact, if you live in France for example and you try to reach Google.com you will be automatically redirect to the local Google version which in our case is Google.fr. This trick will show you how to get access to Google.com in a couple of steps!
- Open your favorite browser.
- Go to Internet Options. If you are on Firefox, click Tools – Options – General tab. If you are on Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools – Internet Options – General tab.
- Change the default home page to one of these two addresses:
- www.google.com/ncr (ncr stands for No Country Redirect)
- Click OK to confirm.
- Now click the Home page icon of your browser and you should be able to see the official Google.com homepage!
Tags: Chrome, Firefox, Google App, Internet Explorer, Safari, trick
- google usa website
- google usa version
- how to access google
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Access Google.com (Google USA)”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.