In my previous article I told you about the new Google Chrome Web Apps . But, did you know that you can create Chrome Web Apps shortcuts and put them on your computer desktop? This is quite useful and exciting and to tell you the truth, I have already created a couple of desktop shortcuts myself! The procedure is very easy, the result is quite outstanding and the way such shortcuts work look like the old, well-known applications icons which sit on your desktop! Let’ see together how to achieve this result.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Open a new tab. To do it, simply click the Sign “+” on the upper left side of the browser.
- A list of installed Web Apps will appear.
- Right-click the App you with to make a shortcut for.
- From the menu,click the Last option: “Create Shortcut”.
- A dialog windows will appear. Among the different options you will be give the opportunity to create a shortcut on the desktop, Star Menu, Pin to Taskbar.
- Tick the check box which fits your need and click the Create Button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “How to Create Google Chrome Web Apps Shortcuts on Your Computer Desktop”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.