In my previous article I told you about the new Google Chrome Web Apps . But, did you know that you can create Chrome Web Apps shortcuts and put them on your computer desktop? This is quite useful and exciting and to tell you the truth, I have already created a couple of desktop shortcuts myself! The procedure is very easy, the result is quite outstanding and the way such shortcuts work look like the old, well-known applications icons which sit on your desktop! Let’ see together how to achieve this result.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Open a new tab. To do it, simply click the Sign “+” on the upper left side of the browser.
- A list of installed Web Apps will appear.
- Right-click the App you with to make a shortcut for.
- From the menu,click the Last option: “Create Shortcut”.
- A dialog windows will appear. Among the different options you will be give the opportunity to create a shortcut on the desktop, Star Menu, Pin to Taskbar.
- Tick the check box which fits your need and click the Create Button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Use Text-to-Speech Converter Feature in Windows 10,8,7
- How to Lock and Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
One Comment to “How to Create Google Chrome Web Apps Shortcuts on Your Computer Desktop”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.