Facebook profiles look pretty similar to each other, right? Apparently, there is no way to change the Facebook wallpaper due to the poor customization options the system offers, but hey, as you know there is also some nice trick here at Web Talk to apply and add some spicy to our plain and uniform lives! The fact that Facebook is not easily customisable is obviously a wanted “feature”. The neat, clear, simple and user-friendly layout is very appealing to a lot of users and external viewers but well, sometimes, above all if you use this social website a lot, you might get tired with it! Let’s see how to solve this issue with a couple of neat tricks!
Auto-Colorizer for Facebook
- Open Firefox.
- Install GreaseMonkey add-on for Firefox.
- Restart Firefox for the chnages to take effect.
Change Facebook Template
- Open your Firefox browser.
- Download the Firefox Add-on Yontoo Layers. Such a nice extension is compatible with Internet Explorer and Firefox and require Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 and further. It is also compatible with Mac OS X .
- Install Yontoo layers and follow the easy instructions. After that restart Firefox.
- Now, Login your Facebook account and visit this webpage: apps.facebook.com/pagerage/
- Click the Allow button available on the page.
- At this point you are done! You can choose any Facebook Layout you want. Simply, click to select your favorite layout on the Select link in the image layout.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Lock and Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.