Upon trying to activate your Windows 7 online, the system might return you with the error code 0xC004C008. Such activation error, as explained on this Microsoft troubleshooting page, “occurs if the KMS key has exceeded the activation limit. KMS keys will activate up to 10 times on six different computers.” or when “The activation server determined that the computer could not be activated”. Among the different causes that might trig such error Microsoft managed to spot 4 different ones, namely: Your computer’s hardware has been changed, Windows 7 was reinstalled on the same computer, your Windows 7 product key was transferred from another computer and the Windows 7 product key that you’re trying to use has already been used on the maximum number of computers that your license allows. Let’s see how to fix this error.
In order to fix Error code 0xC004C008, read this complete, easy to understand Microsoft webpage which will show you through a simple step-by-step guide how to fix this issue.
Read Windows 7 activation error: 0xC004C008 by Microsoft now!
Tags: news, trick, Windows 7
- Error 0xC004C008 Activation Fix
- code 0xc004c008
- how to get around activation error 0xc004c008
- microsoft fix 0xc004c008
- tv philips fejl koder 004
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Fix Error Code 0xC004C008 in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.