Upon trying to activate your Windows 7 online, the system might return you with the error code 0xC004C008. Such activation error, as explained on this Microsoft troubleshooting page, “occurs if the KMS key has exceeded the activation limit. KMS keys will activate up to 10 times on six different computers.” or when “The activation server determined that the computer could not be activated”. Among the different causes that might trig such error Microsoft managed to spot 4 different ones, namely: Your computer’s hardware has been changed, Windows 7 was reinstalled on the same computer, your Windows 7 product key was transferred from another computer and the Windows 7 product key that you’re trying to use has already been used on the maximum number of computers that your license allows. Let’s see how to fix this error.
In order to fix Error code 0xC004C008, read this complete, easy to understand Microsoft webpage which will show you through a simple step-by-step guide how to fix this issue.
Read Windows 7 activation error: 0xC004C008 by Microsoft now!
- 0xc004c008 windows 7 fix
- fix windows error 0xc004c008
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
2 Comments to “How to Fix Error Code 0xC004C008 in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.