This brief guide will show you how to permanently turn off and stop the annoying Choose Profile popup in Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 from popping up on your screen every time you start the Microsoft email application. It will prompt you to choose a Profile Name from a drop down menu, within the Choose Profile window. The issue about this procedure is that the system will ask you to select a profile every time you start Outlook. Such an issue appears when the user ticks the Set as Default Profile checkbox on the dialog box (to activate such an option you will have to click the “Options >>” button). Every time you will start the Microsoft email client you will have to set this feature all over again! This is a true bug (even though Microsoft says that this behaviour is by design) which simply doesn’t let you change the default profile by using the Choose Profile popup. Let’s see how to fix it!
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Mail.
- In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
- Click Always use this profile, and then click the profile that you want to use as the default profile.
- Click OK.
- outlook choose profile popup
- outlook choose profile keeps popping up
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
17 Comments to “How to Stop Outlook Choose Profile Dialog Box From Popping Up”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.