It is not infrequent to loose or delete your friends contacts. That’s why Google lets you recover your accidentally deleted or lost Gmail contacts in your Gmail account thanks to a simple, nice feature. I am pretty sure you didn’t know about it, isn’t it? This option is also especially useful in those cases where you really don’t know what happen to some of your email contacts and as a result they are missing or they simply disappeared from your contact list on your Gmail account. Here is the simple procedure to get your contacts back in a couple of steps.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click the Contact link located on the left sidebar on your Gmail page.
- Click the More Options button on the top right side of the page and from the drop-down menu, click Restore Contacts.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen. Now, the great thing about it is that it lets you decide and setup the time when you think your contacts disappeared or were accidentally deleted. The options available are: restore your contact list 10 minutes ago, 1 hour ago, yesterday, one week ago and custom.
Basically, your Gmail creates snapshots, backups of your contact list at different times, so that you will be able to recover it whenever you want and at any time you wish. Nice!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
One Comment to “How to Recover Accidentally Deleted or Disappeared Gmail Contacts”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.