Actually, if you want to delete Yahoo connections from Yahoo Mail you don’t have to get crazy trying to figure out where the right option is! But before talking about this, let’s make a step backward. What are we talking about? Yahoo Connections are kind of special contacts you are able to share special information with. According to Yahoo!: “Connections are contacts that have a special place in your online world. These are the people you want to keep in touch with, the people you care most about sharing information with.” With such contacts you will be able to share photos, reviews, videos, status messages, reminders, invitations, special emails, special info coming from Facebook private account for example etc. If you wish to remove and turn off such a feature, here are the easy steps to follow.
- Login your Yahoo Account.
- On the left panel, click Contacts.
- Now, click View Connections.
- Locate and spot the right connection you wan to get rid of and Stop Getting Updates. This will delete the specific connection from your Yahoo account, permanently.
- You will have to perform such steps for the other contacts you wish to stop getting updates from as there is no bulk option.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.