Facebook lets you make a lot of friends all around the world. However, you might wish to block or allow and unblock some friends or people you don’t know or, for example, nag you or that you don’t trust. Undoubtedly, the good thing about Facebook is that you can make a lot of new friends. In fact you can visit other people profiles and make friendship requests or you can even get friends requests from other users who like your profile and who you are. That said, on such social networks it is very easy to meet people you don’t like and that’s why it is important to get some kind of control over them (as well as your Facebook privacy) in order to block undesired users or allow wannabe friends! Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a couple of easy steps!
Block Facebook people and friends
- The first thing to do in order to stop people or someone from becoming your friend is to log in to your Facebook account and visit the user personal page you wish to block.
- From the upper toolbar, click Account and from the drop down menu, click Privacy settings.
- Click Block List.
- Now you should see to field. Fill in the name of the friend you want to block on the first field. Type the emails of the person you wish to block.
Unblock and allow Facebook people and friends
- Again, to unblock people on Facebook you have to login to your account.
- Click the Account link located on the upper Facebook toolbar.
- Click Privacy Settings.
- Click Edit your Lists located at the end of the Privacy Settings interface.
- At this point you will see a list of blocked people. Click the Unblock button link next to Facebook user to unblock him.
Tags: Facebook, security, trick
- facebook login unblocker
- facebook login unblocker article
- how to block and allow people on facebook
- how to block other people to search your account in facebook
- how to block person with arabic name in fb
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Block or Unblock People on Facebook”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.