The latest feature in Opera browser is the Mouse Gestures which lets you perform actions with small mouse movements. However, you might wish to turn it off since some users find it quite annoying. In fact, such a feature is turned on, by default. To “awake” and completely activate it, it is sufficient to hold up the right mouse button for a couple of seconds to see the mouse gestures user interface. Let’s see how to turn it off and get rid of it.
- Open your Opera browser.
- Paste the following piece of code in the address bar: opera:config#UserPrefs|ShowGestureUI
- Click Enter.
- The Gesture User Interface will appear on your browser.
- Untick the Show Gesture UI checkbox button to turn off the feature.
- Go to the end of the page and click the Save button.
- Now restart Opera for the change to take effect.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
3 Comments to “How to Turn Off Annoying Mouse Gestures in Opera Browser”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.