The latest feature in Opera browser is the Mouse Gestures which lets you perform actions with small mouse movements. However, you might wish to turn it off since some users find it quite annoying. In fact, such a feature is turned on, by default. To “awake” and completely activate it, it is sufficient to hold up the right mouse button for a couple of seconds to see the mouse gestures user interface. Let’s see how to turn it off and get rid of it.
- Open your Opera browser.
- Paste the following piece of code in the address bar: opera:config#UserPrefs|ShowGestureUI
- Click Enter.
- The Gesture User Interface will appear on your browser.
- Untick the Show Gesture UI checkbox button to turn off the feature.
- Go to the end of the page and click the Save button.
- Now restart Opera for the change to take effect.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
3 Comments to “How to Turn Off Annoying Mouse Gestures in Opera Browser”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.