The latest feature in Opera browser is the Mouse Gestures which lets you perform actions with small mouse movements. However, you might wish to turn it off since some users find it quite annoying. In fact, such a feature is turned on, by default. To “awake” and completely activate it, it is sufficient to hold up the right mouse button for a couple of seconds to see the mouse gestures user interface. Let’s see how to turn it off and get rid of it.
- Open your Opera browser.
- Paste the following piece of code in the address bar: opera:config#UserPrefs|ShowGestureUI
- Click Enter.
- The Gesture User Interface will appear on your browser.
- Untick the Show Gesture UI checkbox button to turn off the feature.
- Go to the end of the page and click the Save button.
- Now restart Opera for the change to take effect.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
3 Comments to “How to Turn Off Annoying Mouse Gestures in Opera Browser”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.