This trick about how to reduce or increase (read: make it bigger or smaller) the font size text available in Windows 7 is not new. In fact, I already covered such a topic when I wrote some months ago about how to change the font size text in Windows 7. However, it doesn’t work for everybody and that’s why I decided to write another article on the same subject. There are different reasons why you might wish to change the default size of your Windows 7 fonts. You don’t see well what the operating system is trying to say to you with its thousands of warning messages, you need smaller fonts because you want to customize your computer in a new way a or you just want to change its look because you don’t share the Microsoft Team decisions to use such a tiny characters. Whatever the reason this nice tutorial will do the trick!
- Right click any empty space on your Windows 7 desktop.
- Click Personalize from the menu.
- A new window will appear on your screen.
- On the left pane, click the Display link located at the bottom of the pane itself.
- The special Font size section will appear. Now, click Medium – 125% radio button if you want to increase and make the font size bigger. If you want to reduce the size instead, click the “Smaller” radio button which should be the default setting.
- If you wish to customize your Windows fonts, on the left pane, click Set custom text size (DPI).
- A small scale will appear on the window. Such scale displays a range of Pixels Per Inch (PPI) values.
- Above the scale you should see a small drop-down menu. Click it to customize the fonts. Click OK to confirm.
- Click Log Off to let Windows OS to adjust its font size.
- reduce font size windows 7
- decrease font size windows 7
- windows 7 reduce font on screen
- shrink font windows
- How to Lock and Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.