As you know, YouTube lets its users watch, download and upload any kind of “normal” and HD videos. Recently, YouTube has rolled out a new, interesting feature called “drag and drop” which aims to make the uploading process easier and faster. As the name of the feature suggests, now in order to upload any kind of video to your account, you will only have to drag and drop your video directly to YouTube!
To upload your videos to YouTube using the new feature, follow these easy steps:
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click the Upload button.
- At this point a new area will appear on your account page. The outlined area contains the following message: “Drag and drop videos anywhere on the page”.
- Now, all you will have to do is drag any video located on your computer desktop or folder inside this area and drop it. Once done, the uploading process will start automatically.
Please, keep in mind that you are allowed to upload High Definition videos (HD) up to 2GB or 15 minutes in lenght.
The new “drag and drop” feature needs HTML 5 APIs to work. This means that you will have to use the latest Google Chrome or Firefox.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.