The 2007 Office System Converter: Microsoft Filter Pack version 2.0 (32 bit and 64 bit) is a useful download-able pack containing a series of filters along with the famous Microsoft Windows Indexing Service. Such filters or IFilters are used by specific Microsoft Search products to index and keep trak of specific sections of documents and files having the following extension: .docx, .docm, .pptx, .pptm, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .zip, .one, .vdx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, and .vtx. Microsoft Filter Pack 2.0 and its IFilters can be associated to a lot of Microsoft product such as Office SharePoint Server 2007, Search Server 2008, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, SQL Server 2008. Let’s see where you can download, install and uninstall it .
Before proceeding with the instruction on where download the Filter Pack 2.0 and how to install it, please keep in mind the minimum system requirements:
- Windows Server 2003;Windows Vista;Windows XP
The package works with:
- Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Search Server 2008
- Windows SharePoint Services v3.0
- SharePoint Portal Servicer 2003
- Exchange Server 2007
- SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008
- Windows Desktop Search 3.1, Windows Search 4
Here are the links to download Microsoft Filter Pack:
Here are the steps to install and uninstall it.
To install the package you have to click the links above, download the package and, right after that, install it. The installation is quite easy as there will be a step-by-step tutorial to guide you through the different parts of the installation process.
- Click Start.
- Click Settings and Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the list of installed programs, lock for Microsoft Filter Pack and then click Remove or Add/Remove to uninstall the the Filter Pack 2.0. Follow the easy instructions.
- Confirm if asked.
To register these IFilters with a specific Search product, please see the associated KB article below:
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 – Office SharePoint Server 2007 registration steps
- Search Server 2008 – Search Server 2008 registration steps
- SharePoint Portal Server 2003 – SharePoint Portal Server 2003 registration steps
- Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 – Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 registration steps
- Exchange Server 2007 – Exchange Server 2007 registration steps
- SQL Server 2005 – SQL Server 2005 registration steps
- SQL Server 2008 – SQL Server 2008 registration steps
- Microsoft Filter Pack 2 0
- microsoft filter pack 2 0 64 bit download
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.