A lot of webmasters use CpaLead surveys on their blogs and websites to earn money. Recently, I found a nice hack, a CpaLead bypass which will skip the annoying surveys which look like scam more than anything else, to me! If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, you have to know that CpaLead is a company which “promises” astounding earnings to bloggers. The only thing they will have to do is place a code, a script to be exact, which will interpose special ads between the website and the readers. Such ads are nothing else than surveys that users will have to complete (they are forced to…) in order to gain access to the website content. This will entitle the webmaster to earn some money (cpa=Cost per Action). It is useless to say that such surveys are quite, quite irritating and, as far as I am concern, every time I find a blog using this technique to get money, I will avoid it right away as it belongs to a blogger without any respect for his readers! So let’s see how to disable the script in a couple of easy steps!
- To use this hack you will need to use Firefox. If you do not have it, you can download it here.
- Turn on the addon. You should be able to see a new status bar located at the bottom side of the browser.
- At this point, go to the website containing the CpaLead code.
- Now, click CSS to turn off PageStyle. This will remove the survey widget!
- Now, turn on JS to gain full access to the website.
Another method used is to redirects the website containing surveys requests to a proxy server.
- Open host file that is located in Windows\system32\drivers\etc\ on Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- Add the following entries (one under another, so you will have to press Enter on your keyboard after inserting the first one): 184.108.40.206 cpalead.com
- Save the file
- Surf the web without any annoying survey!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
4 Comments to “How to Skip and Bypass CpaLead with a Simple Hack”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.