Two days ago a Web Talk reader asked me to ask if there is any way which lets zoom in or zoom out his Facebook profile. In fact, while on the Facebook account he accidentally pressed a combination of keys on his keyboard which zoomed out his Facebook page thus making the characters too small to be read! Let’s see how to solve this issue thanks to a very simple solution!
Before proceeding let me tell you that you didn’t do anything wrong, nor you messed with any Facebook options. Zoom in and Zoom out features are not located on the Facebook settings at all. Instead, they are located on your browser. To activate or deactivate the zoom in and zoom out mode you need to press certain keys.
If you have Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer:
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll up your mouse wheel to zoom in.
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll dowm your mouse wheel to zoom out.
- facebook zoom out
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
5 Comments to “How to Zoom In/Out Your Facebook Profile”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.