Two days ago a Web Talk reader asked me to ask if there is any way which lets zoom in or zoom out his Facebook profile. In fact, while on the Facebook account he accidentally pressed a combination of keys on his keyboard which zoomed out his Facebook page thus making the characters too small to be read! Let’s see how to solve this issue thanks to a very simple solution!
Before proceeding let me tell you that you didn’t do anything wrong, nor you messed with any Facebook options. Zoom in and Zoom out features are not located on the Facebook settings at all. Instead, they are located on your browser. To activate or deactivate the zoom in and zoom out mode you need to press certain keys.
If you have Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer:
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll up your mouse wheel to zoom in.
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll dowm your mouse wheel to zoom out.
- how to fix facebook zoom out
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
5 Comments to “How to Zoom In/Out Your Facebook Profile”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.