Two days ago a Web Talk reader asked me to ask if there is any way which lets zoom in or zoom out his Facebook profile. In fact, while on the Facebook account he accidentally pressed a combination of keys on his keyboard which zoomed out his Facebook page thus making the characters too small to be read! Let’s see how to solve this issue thanks to a very simple solution!
Before proceeding let me tell you that you didn’t do anything wrong, nor you messed with any Facebook options. Zoom in and Zoom out features are not located on the Facebook settings at all. Instead, they are located on your browser. To activate or deactivate the zoom in and zoom out mode you need to press certain keys.
If you have Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer:
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll up your mouse wheel to zoom in.
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll dowm your mouse wheel to zoom out.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
5 Comments to “How to Zoom In/Out Your Facebook Profile”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.