Two days ago a Web Talk reader asked me to ask if there is any way which lets zoom in or zoom out his Facebook profile. In fact, while on the Facebook account he accidentally pressed a combination of keys on his keyboard which zoomed out his Facebook page thus making the characters too small to be read! Let’s see how to solve this issue thanks to a very simple solution!
Before proceeding let me tell you that you didn’t do anything wrong, nor you messed with any Facebook options. Zoom in and Zoom out features are not located on the Facebook settings at all. Instead, they are located on your browser. To activate or deactivate the zoom in and zoom out mode you need to press certain keys.
If you have Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer:
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll up your mouse wheel to zoom in.
- Hold down the control button (CTRL) and scroll dowm your mouse wheel to zoom out.
Tags: Chrome, Facebook, Firefox, Internet Explorer, trick
- how to zoom in facebook
- can i zoom in my facebook picture
- fix zoom on face book
- how can i make my profile picture not be zoomed in
- how to fix your zoom setting on facebook
- how to zoom in and out on facebook
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
5 Comments to “How to Zoom In/Out Your Facebook Profile”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.