If you don’t know what I am talking about you have to know that sometimes blocking unwanted third party cookies with the right tool such as a tracking cookie removal, for example, can be really important for you and your privacy! In fact, all websites (including your most cherished Digg, Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Yahoo websites) spy you by secretly adding on your computer tracking cookies and supercookies which record all your habits while you surf the Internet! Even your Google Chrome spies you, every now and then to tell you the truth, but well, even other browsers do the same! This “bad habit” is rather spred on the Internet. However, if you are aware of this issue you should also know that there are kind of countermeasures to protect you from these cookies. A special and rather unknown extension on Google Chrome can even block those cookies from knowing a little too much about your private life!
Disconnect is a free extension for Google Chrome that, as stated on its official homepage: “Stop[s] major third parties and search engines from tracking the webpages you go to and searches you do.” Basically it anonymizes your surfing by blocking and disabling most common files, script and cookies in the Search Engines and websites. Its features include:
- Find out how many spywares and tracking objects are blocked in websites, in real time.
- Unblock services, by clicking the toolbar button then services.
- Anonymize your Google and Yahoo surfing!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.