The new Yahoo! Mail Beta is quite rich of features (such as Yahoo Connections) and interesting options. Did you know that you can change Yahoo Mail theme and colors thanks to default, nice layouts? In fact, you might get bored and fed up with the ordinary, plain Yahoo Mail classic theme and you might wish to modify it by using a different background or a bright color, for example! Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a nice trick!
- Login to your Yahoo! Mail account.
- On the upper toolbar (right above the tabs), click Help and Themes.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen. It contains different Yahoo theme previews in different colors.
- If you to change the default Yahoo Mail theme, click one of this themes.
- Click Done!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.