The new Yahoo! Mail Beta is quite rich of features (such as Yahoo Connections) and interesting options. Did you know that you can change Yahoo Mail theme and colors thanks to default, nice layouts? In fact, you might get bored and fed up with the ordinary, plain Yahoo Mail classic theme and you might wish to modify it by using a different background or a bright color, for example! Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a nice trick!
- Login to your Yahoo! Mail account.
- On the upper toolbar (right above the tabs), click Help and Themes.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen. It contains different Yahoo theme previews in different colors.
- If you to change the default Yahoo Mail theme, click one of this themes.
- Click Done!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.