If you want to download Windows Explorer.exe (user shell) for your Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP operating system you have to know that your search could be quite hard, actually! In fact, after more than an hour search, I have not managed to find it on the Internet. This is due to the very nature of the executable file which is an important part of the operating system itself. In fact, explorer.exe is a file manager, a kind of file browser which is INCLUDED in Windows operating systems from Windows 95 onward. Such a file includes a big variety of files which let the system shows icons, Start menu, taskbar etc. The very complicated nature of such a file make it impossible to copy it from any Windows system and upload it online. Unfortunately, there are a lot of situations which require you to replace or repair explorer.exe. A virus could have deleted it, thus preventing Windows to show icons on the desktop, for example. Other times instead, after an internal error it might become corrupted all of a sudden. So, let’s see where we can get explorer.exe and make Windows run smoothly again!
The only way to download explorer.exe onto your computer is to use your Windows DVD and its recovery mode which contains the file! Here is the simple procedure:
- Put your Windows 7, Vista or XP dvd disk in your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Boot from the dvd. To do it you should be able to see the following message: “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”
- Follow some easy steps which will ask you to choose your keyboard input, language etc.
- On the next window, choose Repair your computer.
- Choose the operating system you wish to repair (in cause you have more than one Windows on your machine).
- Now, you should face the System Recovery window and its option.
- Again, select the Windows you wish to fix.
- Now choose Startup repair or System restore.
- This will let you download, replace, restart and repair explorer.exe.
- explorer exe download
- download explorer exe
- download explorer exe windows 7
- How to Fix “No Internet Secured” WiFi Error Message in Windows 10, 7 , 8
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
13 Comments to “How to Download Explorer.exe for Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.