If you own a t a YouTube personal page, then you might be interested in how to change your Youtube Channel background or change default layout in order to have something original and different. YouTube Channel are nothing else than personal webpages, a special home page for an account where user can upload their videos. YouTube channels can also display favorite videos from other users, activity streams, comments and subscribers. Usually, they come with a set of default colors and themes, but you can also create (by uploading and changing certain YouTube settings) something new and unique which reflects your personality and tastes.
If you want to change your Youtube channel layout (or background) follow these easy steps:
- Login your YouTube Account.
- Click your username on the upper-right side of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, click My Channel.
- Click Themes and Colours tab.
- Select one of the default themes and layout available. If you click the Show Advanced Option link you will be able to customize the default theme colors and upload your personal background image (kind of wallpaper).
- If you can also create and upload a personal layout by clicking the New Theme link located on the bottom of the default layout box.
Alternatively, follow this other procedure:
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Go to your Profile.
- Under the My Account section locate Channel Design and click Advanced Design Channels.
- At this point you should be able to change your profile layout by choosing one of the default YouTube backgrounds or upload your personal background.
Tags: trick, video
- change youtube page layout
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.