Do you have a lot of friends scattered on different chat clients? If so, why don’t you use a multiple chat client that manages to access through multiple chat networks thus gathering all your contacts under the same chat application? This means that you can simultaneously talk with your friends on Google Talk (Gtalk) while you are sending a file on Windows Live Messenger and sit on a Yahoo chat room, all at the same time! Let’s see how to achieve this incredible result thanks to a free multi chat client application!
Pidgin is an incredible multiple chat application able to gather all of your contacts under the same client. In this way you won’t need to keep different chat sessions opened on different chat software. Everything will be under the same program! Pidgin is compatible with AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber/XMPP, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, IRC, Novell GroupWise Messenger, QQ, Lotus Sametime, SILC, SIMPLE, MXit, MySpaceIM, and Zephyr.
Here is a list of Pidgin’s most important features:
- File Transfer across different chat networks.
- “I am away” messages.
- Icons, smileys and custom smileys.
- Fully integrated with the system tray on Windows, GNOME2, KDE 3, and KDE 4.
- The application is completely for free and ads-free.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.