Facebook embeds a nice chat bar which lets you chat in real time with your friends. If you are not interested in such a feature, you might want to remove and turn it off for good. I already wrote something similar when I posted the article on how to disable Facebook chat box. However this time I will show you how to remove the chat bar for your Facebook profile. The trick is very simple and invoke the use of the special Facebebook security address which, by default, doesn’t have any chat feature.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Now, simply add this secure Facebook address to your browser address field: https://www.facebook.com/home.php
- The whole tricks here is the https which is a secure address version of the default facebook default web address.
- Press Enter.
- You will notice that the Facebook chat bar has been removed!
- On the bottom right side a small icon will warn you that the chat is disabled!
Tags: chat, Facebook, security, trick
- Cant Turn Off Facebook Chat
- facebook how stop chat login
- how can i remove the chat bar from facebook app
- how to remove the favourites off the facebook chat
- how to turn off facebook chat bar
- i cant turn my chat off on facebook
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
10 Comments to “How to Turn Off and Remove Facebook Chat Bar Using a Security Trick”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.