Facebook embeds a nice chat bar which lets you chat in real time with your friends. If you are not interested in such a feature, you might want to remove and turn it off for good. I already wrote something similar when I posted the article on how to disable Facebook chat box. However this time I will show you how to remove the chat bar for your Facebook profile. The trick is very simple and invoke the use of the special Facebebook security address which, by default, doesn’t have any chat feature.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Now, simply add this secure Facebook address to your browser address field: https://www.facebook.com/home.php
- The whole tricks here is the https which is a secure address version of the default facebook default web address.
- Press Enter.
- You will notice that the Facebook chat bar has been removed!
- On the bottom right side a small icon will warn you that the chat is disabled!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
10 Comments to “How to Turn Off and Remove Facebook Chat Bar Using a Security Trick”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.