A lot of users just dislike the new Internet Explorer 9. That’s why they want to downgrade and switch from Internet Explorer 9 to earlier versions such IE8, for example. In the past I have covered a similar issue when I wrote about way to downgrade latest Google Chrome version. The main reason why users want to change their latest Microsoft browser with Internet Explorer 8 is due to its slowness. In fact, it looks like tabs, pics and some website and blog take too long to open and this annoy a large number of users. That’s a pity because Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) in terms of security is the best browser Microsoft has ever made! Whatever the reason, here is the easy step-by-step procedure to switch your Internet Explorer 9 to older and less secure versions (you are forewarned!).
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under the Programs category section. (left pane)
- Now, simply click View installed updates link.
- Click Internet Explorer 9 from the Microsoft Windows updates list and uninstall it. This is quite important because without this step you won’t be able to replace your Internet Explorer.
- When prompted by a small Windows, click Yes.
- Now Restart your computer for the changes to take full effect. This will automatically let you switch your Internet Explorer to older versions. No other stps are required from your side!
- When your computer is fully operative, just click the Internet Explorer icon on your desktop and you should face the old Internet Explorer 8 or 7!
Tags: Internet Explorer, trick
- how do I switch from explorer versions
- howto switch from internet explorer 9 to 7
- replacing exployer 9 with exployer 8
- switch from explorer 11 to explorer 8
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Switch from Internet Explorer 9 to 8”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.