The Store folder is that place on Windows Live Messenger 2011 where you emails are kept. Of course you can change such a folder and location for different reasons. Most of the time users need to change such a folder because they need another place or location that is more easily accessible and not nested among Windows 7/Vista and XP folders. Other times instead they just choose another drive (such an external USB drive for example) because they want a safer place where to store their emails. But not only that. In fact, Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM2011) Folder Store also contains other important files such as calendar events, RSS feeds and private info regarding your email (such as Windows Live Messenger destination folder, for example). So, choosing the right, proper place where to store such important data becomes quite important sometimes.
- Open Windows Live Mail 2011.
- Click the Menu ribbon.
- On the left pane of the window, click Options and then Mail…
- On the Option window, click the Advanced tab.
- Under maintenance and troubleshooting, click the Maintenance button.
- Click the Store Folder… button.
- A new dialog box called Store Location will appear on your screen. On its field, write the new Store Folder patch and click OK.
- Alternatively, you can also click the Change…button that will show your computer folders.
- After clicking the OK button, Windows Live Mail 2011 (WLM2011) will automatically copy the content of the previous default Store Folder to the new folder.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.