You know pretty well that Google hides nice, tricks just to have some fun with its users. That’s the case with funny Google Translate tricks which, incredible to say, are quite unknown to majority of people. Google Translate is a web utility provided by Google which lets you translate any word, piece of text, written sentence, web-pages, web-sites and document. It manages to translate any given word in all languages, you an have it on Google Chrome as extension and on Firefox as addon! Despite the fact that this utility has not funny to deal with, the Google team managed to hide some nice tricks which you are gonna love!
List of Funny tricks
How does Google know about this?
- Open Google Translate.
- In the Translate box, type: Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty
- Set translation from English to Vietnamese.
- Now, Copy and paste the Vietnamese words and translate them from Vietnamese to English.
That’s not nice! Is Google sexist?
- In the Translate box, type: women
- Set translation from Swahili to English.
A nice Google Translate drum!
- In the Translate box, type: pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch
- I advise you to copy and paste it as you could make some mistake.
- Set Translation from German to German.
- No click the “Listen” button located on the left-bottom of the box.
- The button will immediately change its name to “BeatBox” and….well, find out!
Google is XXX rated
- In the Translate box, type: Take a dirty picture for me
- Set Translation from English to French.
- Now, reverse the translation. Copy and paste the French words in the box and translate from French to English.
- Google Translate Tricks
- funny google translate
- funny google translate tricks
- google translate funny
- google translate funny tricks
- google translate tricks funny
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
26 Comments to “Small, Hilarious List of Funny Google Translate Tricks”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.