If you are concerned about your Facebook Privacy and Security, you have to know that the Facebook team has rolled out a lot of features. In fact, thanks to a little trick you will be able to know if somebody accessed and successfully logged to your Facebook account and personal page. This further security “countermeasure” has been embedded in your Facebook security settings in order to prevent hackers and other “malicious” users from stealing your identity, for example. The idea is not new as other Internet companies are using similar methods, such as Google Gmail for example which shows when the account was last accessed. Other web companies instead have created Ad-Hoc web utilities that scan your Facebook account looking for security holes and privacy issues. Recently, Facebook has also further increased its user accounts by using a secure login page (SSL). So let’s see how know if somebody accessed your Facebook page by keeping a close eye on your most recent Facebook activity!
- Login to your Facebook Account.
- Click the Account link located on the upper-right side of your Account.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Account Security.
- Right there you will be able to fin some very useful options and incredibly useful information about your account.
- First of all, I advice you to check the Send Me email checkbox. In this way you will know if somebody else (not you) logged in your account.
- Secondly, have a look under the Also Active Section. Right there you will be able to see when your Facebook page was last accessed as well as the location where somebody gain access to it. You can even know what browser was used to get to your profile!
- facebook security last accessed means
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
One Comment to “How to Know if Somebody Accessed your Facebook Account”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.