It is not uncommon that a Facebook user comes to Web Talk asking me: “ Why on earth my Facebook (fb) Account was disabled?” or “What can I do to reactivate my Facebook account?”. The issue with Facebook is that its Statement of Rights and Responsibilities are made out of demanding and strict rules that …nobody ever reads! Because of this it is quite easy to break such “unknown” rules and without noticing your Facebook account is ban for not reason, apparently! Let’s see what to do when your Facebook (fb) account has been disabled and what are the most common rules which are broken by its users.
The most common policy rules which are frequently violated by Facebook users include:
- Multi-level marketing.
- Uploading viruses or other malicious code.
- Harassing other users.
- Posting content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Developing or Operating a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-restrictions.
- Offering contests, giveaways and free gift without having got a written consent from Facebook.
- Using your personal profile for your own commercial gain.
- Transferring your account to somebody else without a written consent from Facebook.
In case your Facebook account (fb) and profile has been disabled because you violated one of the policy rules above, you have the right to ask Facebook to reactivate it by filling this form out. A good start is to read the list contained on this brief Facebook Community Standards webpage which collects all the dos and donts a user will have to follow in order to have a healthy, secure Facebook profile.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.