If you want to mass delete photos and pictures from your Facebook profile you have to know that you don’t have to delete them one-by-one. In fact, there is a nice trick which will save you a lot of time by removing a lot of them at once, in a couple of clicks. Facebook is a kind of “Social Monster Network” which swallows up our life, friends, stories, photo albums, articles etc. So, before knowing, your Facebook account gets clogged with a lot of useless things you want to get rid of. I have already written an article on how to mass delete Facebook friends. Now I feel that it was the tip of the iceberg as an increasing number of users want to mass delete whole archives of stored info from Facebook profiles. Look no further, you have got the right article!
- Login to your Facebook Profile.
- On the left sidebar, click the Photos link.
- From the list of link options, click My Uploads.
- Now browse to the photo album where you want to mass delete photos from.
- Click the click Edit Album.
- Click the Delete tab.
- Now click the Delete button to remove all the pictures within the album.
- how to mass delete photos on facebook
- how to delete facebook pictures fast
- easy and fast way to delete albums from facebook
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
2 Comments to “Easy Way to Mass Delete Photos on Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.