If you want to mass delete photos and pictures from your Facebook profile you have to know that you don’t have to delete them one-by-one. In fact, there is a nice trick which will save you a lot of time by removing a lot of them at once, in a couple of clicks. Facebook is a kind of “Social Monster Network” which swallows up our life, friends, stories, photo albums, articles etc. So, before knowing, your Facebook account gets clogged with a lot of useless things you want to get rid of. I have already written an article on how to mass delete Facebook friends. Now I feel that it was the tip of the iceberg as an increasing number of users want to mass delete whole archives of stored info from Facebook profiles. Look no further, you have got the right article!
- Login to your Facebook Profile.
- On the left sidebar, click the Photos link.
- From the list of link options, click My Uploads.
- Now browse to the photo album where you want to mass delete photos from.
- Click the click Edit Album.
- Click the Delete tab.
- Now click the Delete button to remove all the pictures within the album.
- how to mass delete photos on facebook
- how to delete facebook pictures fast
- how to delete a lot of pictures on facebook
- how to delete facebook photos quickly
- mass delete of facebook pictures
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
2 Comments to “Easy Way to Mass Delete Photos on Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.