As you know YouTube allows you to play HD videos on any browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Despite this, sometimes browsers don’t manage to detect the best video quality available thus forcing you to watch a video in low resolution. This nice extension will help you solve this issue. In fact, it will force your Google Chrome browser to play all YouTube videos in HD (if it is possible) or with any available quality you like.
Auto HD for YouTube is an excellent, easy to use extension for Google Chrome which will let you play the highest video resolution (HD) on any YouTube video, by default! The way it works is rather simple. Download the extension and install it on your Google Chrome browser. Right after that:
- Open the extension setting page and select the preferred quality, secondary quality and fallback quality resolution YouTube videos will be played at (max is 720p).
- Click Save button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.