A very irritating feature in Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) beta is a little prompt bar (pop-up) asking you to disable addons. Well, somebody should stop it for good as it is very irritating! Basically, this is just a nagging reminder which contains the following message: “Speed up startup and browsing by disabling add-ons”. The irritating thing is that it keeps appearing whenever you start the browser so that in the end you are force to follow its “advice”. In fact you have 3 options. You can click “Ask me later”, or the “x” every time you open a new tab or window, or disable addon. Now, the issue is that there is not setting in Internet Explorer 9 to tweak as the popup is triggered by the performance monitoring built directly into Windows 7 operating system when it notices an incompatible addon. Let’s see how to stop the reminder thanks to a simple trick!
- When the “Speed up startup and browsing…” message appears , click Disable addons.
- Now, increase the time in the “Tell me when the total add-on time is…” in order to stop the thing asking and bothering you.
- Keep in mind that the more you increase the time the more you won’t see the message!
- ie keeps asking to chose adds on
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
7 Comments to “How to Stop Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) from Asking You to Disable Add-ons”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.