A very irritating feature in Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) beta is a little prompt bar (pop-up) asking you to disable addons. Well, somebody should stop it for good as it is very irritating! Basically, this is just a nagging reminder which contains the following message: “Speed up startup and browsing by disabling add-ons”. The irritating thing is that it keeps appearing whenever you start the browser so that in the end you are force to follow its “advice”. In fact you have 3 options. You can click “Ask me later”, or the “x” every time you open a new tab or window, or disable addon. Now, the issue is that there is not setting in Internet Explorer 9 to tweak as the popup is triggered by the performance monitoring built directly into Windows 7 operating system when it notices an incompatible addon. Let’s see how to stop the reminder thanks to a simple trick!
- When the “Speed up startup and browsing…” message appears , click Disable addons.
- Now, increase the time in the “Tell me when the total add-on time is…” in order to stop the thing asking and bothering you.
- Keep in mind that the more you increase the time the more you won’t see the message!
- how to stop explorr asking me to chgoose add ons
- stop internet explorer nagging about add ons
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
7 Comments to “How to Stop Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) from Asking You to Disable Add-ons”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.