This is a small appendix to my other post about Hotmail Aliases. In this guide I will show you how to turn off and delete an Hotmail alias so that nobody will never, ever be able to send you any email to your Hotmail account. In case you missed my previous post about this new Hotmail feature, I would like to remind you that Hotmail aliases hide and protect your original Hotmail account so that the person who write back to you won’t be able to know the original and default email address. The caveat here is that if you subscribed to some spammy websites your original Hotmail account will become clogged with spam to delete (even though they will be stored in a special folder as an option). Let’s see howo to remove aliases from your Hotmail account.
- Login to your Hotmail account by using this special Hotmail web page.
- On the top-right side of your Hotmail email account, click Options.
- From the drop-down menu, click the More Option link. (it should be the last link).
- In the Managing your Account section, select Account details (password, aliases, time zone).
- Click the Remove link located on the far right side of your Alias email address.
- Delete all the Alises to automatically turn off the service.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “How to Turn Off and Delete Hotmail Email Alias”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.