If you have new, bright, coloured pictures and wish to turn and convert them to old fashioned, black and white photos and prints, I have recently found an interesting, free application which can be of some use to you! Nowadays, majority of us use digital cameras which are able to take wonderful HD, coloured pictures of suggestive landscapes and people. However, if you like the old, good days where pictures where in black and white and people used sketches to fix faces and nature objects, then you will need to use special software able to make look older and age your recent photos.
Funny how things work! A couple of years ago I spent days to look for a free application able to enhance your photos and images. Now, I had to look for the opposite! A software able to age your most recent pictures. And I found it! Black and White Photo Maker is a great free utility able to make turn your pictures to black and white prints and masterpieces! Here are some its key features:
- Convert your photos to JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA, ICO, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Convert any pictures to black and white photos easily.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “Turn Pictures and Photos to Old Black and White Prints”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.