If you have got a lot of documents and files (including videos, pictures, music etc.) on your Windows 7, you might need a fast way to and look for the right file without opening it. A kind of preview button that, once clicked will let you see what the file contains right away, immediately. In fact, if you do not remember the name of a file, browsing among hundreds, thousands of them might be boring and annoying. Did you know know that Windows 7 has got a handy preview pane which will let you shorten the amount of time you spend looking for stuff on your computer?
The file preview pane in Windows 7 is nothing else than a small button located on the top-right side of the Windows Explorer upper toolbar which, once clicked, will let you open and turn on a preview pane on the right side of main window. At this point, click any file once and you will be able to preview the content of the while right away, without opening it at all! The preview button will help you peer the following files: video, music, documents, Office files etc. The small preview buttom is quite hard to spot! As I said above, it is located on the top right side of the Windows Explorer window, between the Help button and the Change view button.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- preview files in my computer
- best ways to brows files without opening 7
- bing preview video files without opening
- how can i see image in pc withoiut opening the file
- how to show document preview on website
- how to show video on tool bar without opening
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “How to Preview Documents and Files Without Opening in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.