There are a lot of reasons why your Internet connection might stop all of a sudden. You misconfigured some Internet settings, the TCP/IP protocol might be corrupted or wrongly configured, Windows 7 firewall might have stopped working thus blocking your Internet connection etc. There are so many things which could go wrong in your Windows 7 operating system that sometimes it is quite impossible to spot the right issue or problem in order to fix and enable your disabled internet connection.Recently, I came across a nice free utility which tries to fix the most common issue in order to reconnect our computer and you to the web!
Complete Internet Repair is one of those useful but unknown free software that could save you from a lot of problems! In fact, this portable application, once installed, will try to repair all those common and uncommon issue related to your Internet connection, including fixing your Windows 7 networking. Complete Internet repair will try to fix the following issues:
- Lost and Interrupted Internet connection due to virus, trojan, malware, spyware and adware infections (before or after such threats have been uninstalled from your computer).
- You can only access some website or certain webpages.
- DNS lookup problems.
- Problems connecting to secured websites.
- Internet Explorer has stopped working in Windows 7 or Vista.
- Internet connection error due to Windows registry issues.
- SSL / HTTPS / Cryptography.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Fix Internet Connection Issues in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.