When you open Microsoft Outlook 2007 0r 2010, the first thing you will see is the Inbox folder. You are not allowed to open any personal folder at startup nor any other folder, by default. Even when you first setup Outlook on your Windows 7 or Vista you are not given any choice on what folder you prefer to see when you run the software. This is the default behaviour based on the fact that majority of users wish to check their new emails right away. If you want to see another custom or personal folder when you open your Outlook, I have got the right trick for you! Customize the way Outlook open in the way you want!
- Open Outlook 2010 or 2007.
- Click Tools and then Options.
- Go to Other tab, and then click the Advanced Options link.
- In the General Settings section, click Browse and right after that select and click the personal/custom folder you wish to set as default one.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Open Personal Folder at Outlook 2007-2010 Startup”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.