Facebook has just updated the old Facebook Fan Page layout with a new, complete page redesign which adds interesting changes to the default UI (user Interface) layout. Facebook Fan Pages are special Facebook pages that are ideal to those users who want to attract a vast audience. In fact, they are used by organizations, big websites, blogs, celebrities as well as specific events or businesses. This quick tutorial will show you how to toupgrade to the new Facebook Fan Page and enjoy the benefit of the new redesign!
- Login to your Facebook Fan Page account.
- Now open status webpage for your Facebook Pages. This will let you gain access to the special Page Upgrade Status Section.
- On such section you will see a list of your Facebook pages. Click the Upgrade button located of the right of each page.
- if you want to mass update all of your Facebook Fan Pages, click the Upgrade All Pages Now button located on the top right side of the section.
- Please keep in mind that once you have upgraded to the new layout you won’t be able to downgrade or revert to the old interface.
Here is a small list of improvements and redesigns available on this upgrade:
- Photo size has been reduced from 200×600 to 180×540.
- Change profile to Facebook as Fan Page admin.
- All tabs have moved to the left column.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.