By default, the new Facebook layout has “silently” changed the way it shows your friends posts and pages. In fact, now on your Facebook News Feeds (Facebook Wall) you can only see all of your friends and pages you interact with most thus missing other friends news you might be interesting in. This new setting has been turned on by default and, unless you are aware about it, you will probability be wondering why you miss and can not see some of your friends posts anymore. It has to be said that such setting has been defaulted not for all Facebook users but only to the newest ones. In the preview Facebook “version” users had total control over this feature and they could decide how many friends they could saw their posts and pages from. This tutorial will show you how to manually view all of your friends posts and pages on your profile wall.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Scroll down your personal page and reach the very bottom of it.
- Click the Edit Options link.
- From the drop down menu, select the select All of your friends and pages option.
- Click the Save button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
10 Comments to “View on your Facebook News Feeds All of Your Friends Posts and Pages”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.