If you access the Internet using your local WiFi Internet connection or outer hotspots, you might wish to delete all the WiFi History from your computer (Windows 7) to better protect your privacy. In fact, as you know the Network you connect your computer to leave inside your laptop some kind of “fingerprints” such as Networks names etc. This might be a little embarrassing above all if you were not supposed to stay on a certain place and gain access to that particular wireless network! So, let’s see how to check your WiFi history and clear it in a couple of steps!
- On the bottom right side of your Windows 7 taskbar, click the WiFi icon (Wireless Network icon).
- A small dialog box will appear, right above the icon.
- Click the Open Network and Sharing Center link located at the bottom of such a box.
- On the left pane, click Manage Wireless Networks.
- You should be able to see all the Network profiles available.
- Right click a profile and from the menu click Delete.
- Repeat the procedure for each profile you want to clear.
- how to delete wifi history
- how to clear Wifi history
- how to erase wifi history
- how to clear wifi history on windows 7
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.