Office 2010 lets you easily send any document as email attachment without actually opening Microsoft Outlook or any other email client. The feature is rather unknown so that users still keep writing a word, excel, powerpoint etc. document, save it locally and then opening an email client to send it. The procedure I am going to describe you will let you save a lot of time by shortening the whole process thanks to a couple of options available on Office 2010 in Windows 7 and Vista.
- Write a document on Office 2010.
- After you have finished, click the File tab.
- Click the Share option.
- Click Send Using Email.
- Under the Send using email section you will be faced with a lot of options. Right there you will have the choice to:
- All you will have to do now is write the email and click the Send button!
1) Send as Attachment. This option lets you send your document right away. After clicking the icon, an empty email will popup on your screen with the document already attached!
2) Send as PDF. As described above, as soon as you click this option a new email will appear on your screen. It will still have your document attached but such a document will be in PDF format.
3) Send as XPS. The document attached will be in XPS format.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
One Comment to “How to Send an Email Attachment from Office 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.