It is very common on Facebook to send a friend request by mistake. Other times instead you might change your mind and want to take back that friend request you sent to that person you now don’t want to be friend with anymore. Till some time ago, if that happened to you there was no way to delete such a request. However, Facebook aware of this issue has since long added an interesting feature to fix your mistakes, so to speak. The issue is that it is not clearly visible! Let’s see together where this feature is.
- If you want to take back and undo a friend request, go to your Friend profiles list.
- Next to the person you sent an invitation to there is an “awaiting friend request”. Click the X icon.
- Click the X icon next to that person to take your request back.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “Quick Method to Take Back a Friend Request on Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.