While working on a document you might need to download a new, fresh template such as a agenda, a business card, a diagram, an envelope template, a calendar etc. This tutorial will show you the fastest way to download and install new template. It will also show you template location on Windows Office 2010 in Windows 7. In fact, by default, Office 2010 comes with a bundle of template you can use right away for your works as they comes for free!
- Open Office.
- Click the File tab.
- Now, click the New button.
- You should be now able to see a series of folders containing free templates. To download new template, locate Office.com Templates section, and download free stuff directly online!
- Once a download has be finished the new template will be automatically installed on your computer and will be available immediately!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
One Comment to “How to Download and Install New Templates on Office 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.