While working on a document you might need to download a new, fresh template such as a agenda, a business card, a diagram, an envelope template, a calendar etc. This tutorial will show you the fastest way to download and install new template. It will also show you template location on Windows Office 2010 in Windows 7. In fact, by default, Office 2010 comes with a bundle of template you can use right away for your works as they comes for free!
- Open Office.
- Click the File tab.
- Now, click the New button.
- You should be now able to see a series of folders containing free templates. To download new template, locate Office.com Templates section, and download free stuff directly online!
- Once a download has be finished the new template will be automatically installed on your computer and will be available immediately!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “How to Download and Install New Templates on Office 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.