While working on a document you might need to download a new, fresh template such as a agenda, a business card, a diagram, an envelope template, a calendar etc. This tutorial will show you the fastest way to download and install new template. It will also show you template location on Windows Office 2010 in Windows 7. In fact, by default, Office 2010 comes with a bundle of template you can use right away for your works as they comes for free!
- Open Office.
- Click the File tab.
- Now, click the New button.
- You should be now able to see a series of folders containing free templates. To download new template, locate Office.com Templates section, and download free stuff directly online!
- Once a download has be finished the new template will be automatically installed on your computer and will be available immediately!
Tags: freeware, Microsoft, Office
- install new templates office 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Download and Install New Templates on Office 2010”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.