Outlook 2010 has got a spam filter which automatically sends spam emails to a special junk folder. However, sometimes Outlook 2010 marks legitimate and valid emails as spam thus preventing them from reaching your email inbox. The issue is rather frequent despite the fact that Outlook spam filter is set to “low” by default. Let’s see how to solve this issue by turning off the Outlook spam filter or setting it in a proper way.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Junk button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Junk Emails Options.
- Click the Options tab.
- Here you will be faced with different options. You will be able to turn off the spam filter (No automatic filtering); Set Low filter, High filter (Not recommended as it could mark and block all your legit emails); Safe list only (select only a group of email addresses to receive emails from).
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Solve Outlook 2010 Marks Legitimate Emails as Spam”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.