Google Docs Viewer is an easy Google online tool that lets you view and open documents with the following file extensions: .XLS, .XLSX, .PPTX, .AI, .PSD, .DXF, .XPS etc files without leaving your favorite browser and, most important, without downloading and installing any third-party software! As stated on Google docs blog, this handy Google online tool will let you view all your Gmail attachments without downloading them on your computer as well as all those documents that are available online. Let’s see how to use it!
Before starting, here is the whole list of files extensions Google Docs Viewer is able to open:
- Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 / 2010 (.PPTX)
- Apple Pages (.PAGES)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
To use Google Docs Viewer, follow the following steps:
- Open Google Docs Viewer.
- In the Enter a document URL below to generate a link to view it blank field, type the web address of the online document you wish to view and open.
- Click the Generate Link button.
If you have a Gmail account, every time you get a attachment, you will be able to open and preview it by simply clicking the View link located right under the attachment name,
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.