Has it ever happened to you to watch a YouTube video and be bothered by your computer lights? Have you ever wished to “turn off the lights“, thanks to a Firefox addon for example, and be able to focus your attention on the video you are watching? Other times instead you might have wished to dim your video light in order to rest your eyes! Whatever the reason, I have found the right solution for you! A nice Firefox extension will help you achieve one of the most relaxing goals while watching a video on the Internet. Getting soft light on your PC!
Turn Off the Lights is an incredible Firefox addon able to “dims everything in the background, so you can enjoy the video you’re watching without any distractions.” The way it works is very, very simple. Download and Install the addon. Right after that you will get a smal Lamp icon on your Firefox. Click it to fade the webpage to dark (lights out). Click again, the page will return back as normal. Other feature include:
- Fade in and out effect just like the Chrome, Safari and Opera extension.
- Support multiple video sites: YouTube, HTML5 video,… and more.
- Support multiple image sites: Google Images Search,… and more.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “Download Turn Off the Lights Addon for Firefox”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.