Has it ever happened to you to watch a YouTube video and be bothered by your computer lights? Have you ever wished to “turn off the lights“, thanks to a Firefox addon for example, and be able to focus your attention on the video you are watching? Other times instead you might have wished to dim your video light in order to rest your eyes! Whatever the reason, I have found the right solution for you! A nice Firefox extension will help you achieve one of the most relaxing goals while watching a video on the Internet. Getting soft light on your PC!
Turn Off the Lights is an incredible Firefox addon able to “dims everything in the background, so you can enjoy the video you’re watching without any distractions.” The way it works is very, very simple. Download and Install the addon. Right after that you will get a smal Lamp icon on your Firefox. Click it to fade the webpage to dark (lights out). Click again, the page will return back as normal. Other feature include:
- Fade in and out effect just like the Chrome, Safari and Opera extension.
- Support multiple video sites: YouTube, HTML5 video,… and more.
- Support multiple image sites: Google Images Search,… and more.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “Download Turn Off the Lights Addon for Firefox”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.