There are a lot of reasons why you would like to change, keep secret and hide your relationship status from certain friends on Facebook. Most of the time you wish to protect your privacy from nosy people making embarrassing questions. Other times instead, a radical change in your “private interests” might rise a lot of unwanted comments. Let’s see how to keep your relationship status private on Facebook thanks to a simple trick.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the top right side of your Facebook page, click Acccount and from the menu, select Privacy Settings.
- On the Choose Your Privacy Settings page, click Customize settings.
- From the Things I Share list, click the Edit button (by default such a button is set on Everyone) located on the right of the Relationship settings.
- Click the Customize option (last option).
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen.
- Under the Make Visible To section, click the drop down menu and select one of these options: Friends only, Friends of Friends, Specific People, Only Me.
- Click the Save Setting button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.