If you have got two or even multiple Facebook accounts you might be at loss at how to open and manage them at the same time on the same computer and from the same browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox! In the past I have already written about such a topic in case you have multiple Gmail accounts or you wish to open mutiple Google Talks in Windows 7. However, as far as Facebook is concerned, the solution is pretty simple and straightforward as it doesn’t require any special application or software. All you will have to do is use your favorite browser, a nice addon and login your Facebook account right away! Yes, I know that normally Facebook doesn’t allow you to use two accounts on the same browser, for example. But thanks to a nice workaround you will be able to trick Facebook into thinking that you are using only a profile!
- Right-click Firefox icon on your desktop.
- Click Properties.
- At the end of the Firefox Target, add the following code at the end of tha path: -profilemanager -no-remote . You will get something like this: “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -profilemanager -no-remote
- Click OK.
- Next time you will open Firefox, you will get a new box. Right there you will be able to create and open new accounts, as many as you wish!
If the above procedure doesn’t work for you you can try this other one:
- Open Firefox.
- Download and install Multi-Fox addon. Such extension will let you access different websites with different usernames, simultaneously!
- After you have installed the extension, restart Firefox.
- Now in the context menus of links and bookmarks (Open in a New Identity Profile) and in File menu (New Identity Profile). Click one of the two option and you will be able to Manage two Facebook accounts at the same time!
In Google Chrome, thanks to the Incognito mode, opening multiple Facebook pages should be even easier!
- Open Chrome.
- Login the first Facebook account on Chrome.
- Now, click Ctrl + Shift + N to open an Incognito window.
- Go to Facebook.com and login with a different account.
The last trick is use different browsers at the same time. So if you have Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, for example, open them and launch facebook.com. Right after that, for each browser login to a Facebook profile.
- open multiple facebook accounts
- how to open 2 facebook accounts at the same time in firefox
- how to open another facebook account in google chrome
- can you have two facebook pages open at the same time?
- how do i keep 2 facebook accounts open at the same time?
- how open two face book account facebook application
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “Open and Login Two or Multiple Facebook Accounts at the Same Time”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.