Facebook gives you the opportunity to block people from accessing your Facebook profile. But how do you know if somebody has blocked you on his Facebook profile? Apparently, there is not easy reply to this question as Facebook doesn’t provide you any feature or option to play with. The reason of this choice is rather obvious. In fact, Facebook privacy guarantees all its users a good share of privacy even though Facebook itself seems to go against this logic. In fact, the whole goal of Facebook is to show your private facts on the Internet. Let’s see how to find out if somebody has blocked you on Facebook thanks to a little, dirty trick!
- Sign up for a new Facebook profile. Remeber to use a whole new email address, otherwise this trick won’t work!
- Once you have created a new profile, look for the user/friend you think has blocked you. Todo this you will have to use his/her email or profile name.
- If his/her facebook profile will appear on your search within your new profile it means that you have been blocked!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.