Google Chrome version 10 main features are:
- Better user interface that will let you find what you are looking for right away, without having to fumble among settings and sections. Chrome has also got a useful Settings Search field to spot what you want while you type, in one click.
- Password synchronization among computer. In this way you will be able to login to your favorite websites and blog even if you change computer.
- Encrypt all of your passwords stored in Chrome thanks to a secret passphrase.
- Sandboxing technology. Reading from 20thingsilearned.com: “Just as a real-life sandbox has walls to keep sand from spilling out, a browser sandbox builds a contained environment to keep malware and other security threats from infecting your computer. If you open a malicious web page, the browser’s sandbox prevents that malicious code from leaving the browser and installing itself to your hard drive. The malicious code therefore cannot read, alter, or further damage the data on your computer.”
- Integrated Flash player.
- GPU Accelerated Video
- …much more!
If you want to download Google Chrome 10, you will have to visit the official Google Chrome page and click the download button. At this point the Chrome downloader will download Chrome on your computer without any chance to retrieve the original package. If you wish to get the Chrome Standalone installer because you want to save or carry such .exe file wherever you want, I have got the direct links to download Chrome right away:
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “Download Google Chrome 10 Standalone Installer”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.