This guide will show you how to download multiple email attachments in Gmail. I mean, multiple attachment coming from multiple emails! I am not talking about files within the same email. I want to be clear on this point because on the Internet there are tons of misguiding articles which trick the user into thinking that they can download everything from different emails. However, I want to write about a little side-note. At the time writing, Gmail does not have any special feature such a button or a option in its settings, for example, which does the trick. So don’t look further because probability you are gonna waist your time. So, what’s left? The only way you have got to save multiple attachments is to use a nice, free tool which will connect to your Gmail account and will get whatever you want, down to your computer folders.
Mail Attachment Downloader is a free, time-saver utility which lets you download multiple files and attachment from you emails within your Gmail account. Now, the good thing about this software is that it will leave all your mails on your server and will not mark it as read. The program is able to download your attachment on the base of a schedule (hourly or daily). Mail Attachment Downloader works with other email web client such as Hotmail/Live, AOL, Yhaoo! Mail.
Tags: email, freeware, utility
- download multiple attachments at once gmail
- save attachmenrs from multiple mails gmail
- how to downlolad multiple attachments from g mail to computer
- how to download several attachements gmail
- how to download attachments from multiple emails at once gmail
- gmail help download several attachments at once
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
6 Comments to “How to Download Multiple Email Attachments in Gmail”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.