This guide will show you how to download multiple email attachments in Gmail. I mean, multiple attachment coming from multiple emails! I am not talking about files within the same email. I want to be clear on this point because on the Internet there are tons of misguiding articles which trick the user into thinking that they can download everything from different emails. However, I want to write about a little side-note. At the time writing, Gmail does not have any special feature such a button or a option in its settings, for example, which does the trick. So don’t look further because probability you are gonna waist your time. So, what’s left? The only way you have got to save multiple attachments is to use a nice, free tool which will connect to your Gmail account and will get whatever you want, down to your computer folders.
Mail Attachment Downloader is a free, time-saver utility which lets you download multiple files and attachment from you emails within your Gmail account. Now, the good thing about this software is that it will leave all your mails on your server and will not mark it as read. The program is able to download your attachment on the base of a schedule (hourly or daily). Mail Attachment Downloader works with other email web client such as Hotmail/Live, AOL, Yhaoo! Mail.
- Download Multiple Attachments from Gmail
- how to download and save multiple attachments from gmail
- how to download multiple attachments in gmail
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
6 Comments to “How to Download Multiple Email Attachments in Gmail”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.