This guide will show you how to download multiple email attachments in Gmail. I mean, multiple attachment coming from multiple emails! I am not talking about files within the same email. I want to be clear on this point because on the Internet there are tons of misguiding articles which trick the user into thinking that they can download everything from different emails. However, I want to write about a little side-note. At the time writing, Gmail does not have any special feature such a button or a option in its settings, for example, which does the trick. So don’t look further because probability you are gonna waist your time. So, what’s left? The only way you have got to save multiple attachments is to use a nice, free tool which will connect to your Gmail account and will get whatever you want, down to your computer folders.
Mail Attachment Downloader is a free, time-saver utility which lets you download multiple files and attachment from you emails within your Gmail account. Now, the good thing about this software is that it will leave all your mails on your server and will not mark it as read. The program is able to download your attachment on the base of a schedule (hourly or daily). Mail Attachment Downloader works with other email web client such as Hotmail/Live, AOL, Yhaoo! Mail.
- how to download multiple files in gmail
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
6 Comments to “How to Download Multiple Email Attachments in Gmail”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.