If you have a Facebook profile it is quite common to join groups as they give you the opportunity to know and read certain news in advance as well as follow certain events as soon as they come out. This small post will show you what you have to do in case you want to delete and remove a Facebook group from your Facebook profile.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the left side of your Facebook profile, under the Facebook Groups section, click the See All link.
- This will open and My Groups section showing you all the groups you have joined.
- Hover you mouse over the Facebook group link you wish to remove and leave from the list.
- You will see that a small X will appear on the left of such a link.
- Click it.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen wish the following message: “Are you sure you want to leave the XYZ Group”.
- If you are sure about your what you are doing, click the Remove button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.