If you have a Facebook profile it is quite common to join groups as they give you the opportunity to know and read certain news in advance as well as follow certain events as soon as they come out. This small post will show you what you have to do in case you want to delete and remove a Facebook group from your Facebook profile.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the left side of your Facebook profile, under the Facebook Groups section, click the See All link.
- This will open and My Groups section showing you all the groups you have joined.
- Hover you mouse over the Facebook group link you wish to remove and leave from the list.
- You will see that a small X will appear on the left of such a link.
- Click it.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen wish the following message: “Are you sure you want to leave the XYZ Group”.
- If you are sure about your what you are doing, click the Remove button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
- How to Turn Off PDF/A Mode in Adobe PDF Reader
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.